Dandruff Control Shampoo
Lotus Rx prescription strength hair solution shampoo works at the root cause to fight flaky scalps and promote healing. The gentle salon formulation cleanses and purifies the scalp without stripping color and/or keratin treated hair. The sulfate, salt and paraben free shampoo delivers a hydrating, conditioning and soothing result.
Chamomile and nettle work together to reduce redness, itching and inflammation. Combine with Lotus Rx Scalp Relief conditioner for superior healing and conditioning results. No artificial preservative or dye.
Lotus Rx was developed with the intent to effectively treat dandruff with prescription strength active ingredient while gently washing, nourishing and conditioning both hair and scalp. The sulfate free shampoo and conditioner system work together to balance color and retain protein without harsh chemicals that strip or dull hair.
The active ingredient, pyrithione zinc is a proven antiseborrheic and works by slowing the production of skin cells, which helps to reduce flakiness. This unique salon formulation shampoo and conditioner solution will leave hair shiny, soft and dandruff free.
Who is it for:
- Women: Lotus Rx is for women who color and/or keratin treat their hair and are looking for a prescription based dandruff/dry scalp shampoo that won’t strip the color or moisture.
- Men: Lotus Rx is also for men who experience dry/dandruff scalp or dry itchy beard and are looking for an alternative to what’s currently available.
- Individuals undergoing chemotherapy: Gentle, soothing treatment for chemotherapy induced seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp.
- Sulfate - Sulfate is the element that causes hair color to fade, strips protein and natural oils from the hair.
- Salt - Salt compounds act as a natural detergent but also strip moisture from hair. A well hydrated head is both less flaky and less frizzy.
- Paraben - Parabens are mainly man-made preservatives used to prolong the life of the product. Long term safety effects of this chemical are unknown.
- Artificial Dye - Artificial dye is an unnecessary ingredient that can cause skin irritation and contain potentially harmful elements.